Friday 2 September 2016

Numeracy Refection W6 T3

Numeracy: For my Numeracy I played some fraction games and used screencastify to show what I was learning. I played Fractions splat that was trying to match thee fractions I also played Equivalent fractions. I found this quite easy but I spent more time on the harder ones. My last game I played was matching game were I had to match a fraction to the picture of the fraction.  

Numeracy : For our last numeracy activity I had to solve some fractions word problems. I found the  them park one hard but the banana one was the easiest. I had to use screen Casify to teach others.   



3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Kaede, Its me Ella again. Wow you have lots of things that you have been working on for maths! You are very good at those games! What else have you been doing during numeracy?
    Thanks Elz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Kaede, Its me Ella again. Wow you have lots of things that you have been working on for maths! You are very good at those games! What else have you been doing during numeracy?
    Thanks Elz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia or Kaede, its me Katelin wow I really like your post because its got lots of detail in it and you have really good videos and the fractions post is really good because I can read it clearly from Kat.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.