Friday 16 September 2016

Literacy Refection W8 T3

 Reading : This week for reading I had to read an article on why we have wisdom teeth. We then had to re write the article in the goggle drawing.  I found this hard to find only 3 main points because I had lots of main parts.

Writing\Topic : This week I had to pick a place then do lots of research on it . I chose Galapagos Islands  because I love Islands and I love places that you can just in joy the sun. We had to have 10 sentences of information 5 pictures and 2 videos but my links don't work because I embed it.  Miss Panther showed us a website that lots of places that we could do our topic on. To find all of the places you scroll right down and then you find them.  Here is the link to on of the video  of a tour of Galapagos Islands. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.