Friday 16 September 2016

Big day out Refection W8 T3

Yesterday we had the big day out. We went to the movies , The recreation center and the  swimming pool.

First we went to the movies and watched Pete's dragon. I think is was a great movie but is was very sad because I cried. There was a special treat for the ones how handed there homework every Friday this term. We got a small popcorn and ice cream . I really liked the movies I thought it was really fun .

Next we went to the New recreation center were we played lots of different games.  the games I played was : Soccer,  basketball,  badminton and cricket. My favorite was basketball and soccer because we won by lots in basketball and because It was the first time playing it with two full teams like a real game. 

Last we went to the swimming pool Also because I finished my home work all term the people that did  got to go on the hydro slide  first. I went down with Ella and Cleo.  We played lots of games in the pool.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.