Friday 23 September 2016

Literacy / Topic Refection W9 T3


Writing : This week for writing We have studding mummies. We had to do read a small text then put down the main facts. There was two separate texts Embalming and Wrapping. Here is what I have learnt. After I had done that I had to write a full explanation about Mummies but I did not finish it.



Literacy / Topic:  This week I have carrying on with the topic explorers. My task was to pick a Person and then answer some questions about them but I was not aloud to use google I had to use to websites that was picked for the Person . I picked  Francisco Pizarro because I have never heard of him before.



  1. When and where was Francisco Pizarro born?

A: In 1478, Pizarro was born in Trujillo, Spain.
  1. What coast of Central and South America did Pizarro explore?
A: Pacific coast of America along Peru

3: Why was Pizarro assassinated?
A: Pizarro was assassinated by people who wanted to seize Lima for its riches.


Reading: This week for reading I have been working on a pallet with Leah. I had to create any thing to present what I have learnt over the term so we decided to do a pallet so we can show our learning. Here is all of the things we put together over the term.


1 comment:

  1. Morena Kaede Kat, I like your mini explanation on mummies (Wrapping & Embalming) because there is lot's of detail to it. This reminds me of doing my mini explanation on mummies with Ella, who did you work with? Maybe you could change the size of the font because half of it is small and the other half of the writing is huge! Did you know that the first mummy was made before 3500 BC!
    From Kyra

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.