Friday 2 November 2018

T4 W3 Writing reflection

Writing : This week since it was Halloween on Wednesday, our class got to do Horror Narrative Writing .  I really enjoyed writing these because they are so fun. To make a good piece of Narrative writing  you need to use detailed and descriptive words. I haven't finished mine yet but here is what I have so far.  





Truth or dare? It all started with a dare from my best friend Ella. It was a late Friday night and Ella and I were walking to the shop to collect some items for tea. We came across a dark narrow street and decide to see where it heads to. We found an old abandoned house at the the end of the dark street, there are no street lights so we had to use our phone torches for light. The house is covered in spiderwebs and smells like it’s rotting with mold and dampness. Suddenly Ella says I dare you to go in there. I am scared but a dare is a dare. As I walk up to the door I can feel a shiver running through me like I've just been shocked with electricity.  The door creaks loudly as I enter the building. The first thing I see is a long dark corridor with dust and rubble covering the floor. It’s deathly silent as I cautiously walk towards the gleaming light through the crack in the ceiling. I hear weird repeating whispering sounds as I walk down the hallway. The door slams shut as I slowly make my way round the house.  

 

3 comments:

  1. Hello Kaede. It's Caitlyn here from T3, I like the way you have used interesting words to describe your story. Also, I like the way you have used characters in your story, too. I think you did an amazing job, Kaede! Well Done! From Caitlyn, T3. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bula Kaede!

    You got me hooked and I want to read more to find out what happens, which is exactly how you should write these types of stories, to capture the reader's attention
    I wonder what dare you could make Ella do in the next chapter! Lucky you had your phone with you! I really like your opening statement - Truth or dare? I hope no-one was waiting at home for the tea you were supposed to be getting at the supermarket!

    Look forward to reading the next part
    Miss Lagan

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.