Friday 18 November 2016

Literacy Refection T4 W6

Reading : This week for Reading I had to fill out a goggle drawing on why we have 7 days in a week. First I had to read a long text then I had to make sure I had an introduction , three main points and a conclusion. I also had to create a word cloud on all the new vocabulary I found in the story. Last but no lest I had to fill out an pad-let on the hard words that were in the story.  
















Writing: This week for writing I had to about the earthquake the recently hit  New Zealand. This is what happened when it hit my house...

 

ZZZ   I was fast asleep, It was  just a regular night , at least that's I thought …


My eyes slowly opened as my mum was calling my name. “ Kaede , Kaede wake up ” She pulled me out of bed and dragged me out of bed and under my door way. I didn’t know what was going on . I asked my dad “ Whats happening ? ” and he said , “ It’s an Earthquake ! ” Once it had settled down , I climbed into Mum and dad's bed and kicked dad to my bed so I could sleep with mum. My dog was also very scared and slept on mum’s bed as well. It was a very scary situation and I hope it never happens again.



Facts: 7.5 , Over 2 minutes long, very scary, centered in cavort

Word work : This week for word work I chose to do ABC words. I had to write down all my words then put them into Alphabetical order.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.