Friday 9 September 2016

Literacy Refection T3 W7

Reading:This weeks task I had to rewrite a article called Fish drive Then put it in my own words. I had to use The explanation text picture to help write an article plan.  




Reading : My other task was to read a paragraph out of my own book and use punctuation to enhance meaning. I had to tell the reader what was the different in the with and without. I think the different was that it sounded more clear and I used the right punctuation to make it sound better.  

With:


With Out: 



Writing : This week I have also been working on my toaster work and I had to buddy up with someone and they would pick with level in the solo rubric and highlight what I did well. I also had to write my next step learning then put it in . I had to put put my next step learning in my writing then use screen Castify to record the different.   



Household machine


Relational
I have an orientation that identifies a choice of problem, place or facility. It is a explanation of how something works /why something happens.

The main body of my text included points of explanation with some examples or factual information

The closing statement draws the writing to a conclusion with 1 or 2 points summarized  
I have used the timeless present tense
I have used verbs that express specific actions and cause and effect words

I have used an objective tone

N.T.L : I will try and aim for the next level and to use more compare and contrast words.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.