Friday 5 August 2016

Week 2 Refection

Topic : This is my topic task. I had to research 3 athletes that were competing in the 2016 Rio Olympics for New Zealand and then we had to find all of the main facts about them. 
N.S.L : I think next time I can find more information about the people and get my 3 countries down as well. 
  

Sophie Pascoe :I learnt that she won ten medals in 2008 and six in 2012 at the summer para- Olympics. 

   Mahe Drysdale: I learnt that his name comes from the largest 
                              island in the Seychelles.  
Hamish Bond : I learnt he has won six consecutive world  rowing championships gold medals and has set two world best times.  

Speech: I also did my speech this week It took me ages to learn but I had lot of fun. here is the link I hope you enjoy . N.S.L: I will try and bring props that I can show to the Class and also try doing speech board next year were I will aim for distinction.  




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.