Friday 3 June 2016

Reflections W5 T2

Reading: This  is my follow up for reading. My goal is to  Infer and support which means to answer questions that have not been said. I found this easy because I know how to answer questions.    


Activity 1 : This is my 2nd reading activity. My task was to read both of the story's highlighted and then answer the questions. 









Numeracy: This is my maths task. I had to peer up with a partner and do peer assessing. We had to watch each others screen cast's and then rate them out of fifteen. I got 15/15.
 

 










Writing: This is my Charlotte's web activity. My task was to write a newspaper article like it was a real article going in the news paper. I interviewed Mr Zuckerman.


I also created a screencast showing the punctuation game we have used this week.




        

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaede.
    I liked your week 7 blog reflection
    i think it was great because there is fullstops, commas and much more.
    I think you could add a bit more detail in your screen cast of the punctuation game. like you explain what the game is about.

    What else will you add next?

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.