Monday 25 May 2015

Fox and the girl

Fox and the girl


… It was a dark and cold night i can hear people yelling get out you stupid fox.
I saw  a fence i dove under it I was horrified. I ran into the woods. A little girl  followed me.
I ran! she ran! I sprinted! she sprinted! it was weird. I was so hungry  i could eat anything. She caught me i was horrified. I didn't know what she was going to do but then  she let me go i ran away in to the woods i looked at her she looked at me i hid suddenly  She fainted! i decided to help her . After a while She woke up. I was spinning  around her to keep her warm. In the morning we woke up. I ran i could hear something it was her parents calling her, her mum picked her up and took her away.

THE  END
N.R.L:look for words in the dictionary.

1 comment:

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.