Friday 6 May 2016

Reflections W1


Writing: This is my description witting for my Charlotte's web activities. I had to use similes, metaphors and personification. 


  

Topic: This is the inside and outside of my Lego barn, based on Mr Zuckerman's barn from Charlotte's Web.                                  


Topic :This is our letter that we had to write for our Anzac topic about someone in war in a trench writing to someone at home.




To Mum and Dad I``m not enjoying war at all but once all this is over I am going to be so happy. We are now in the trench and I don't have much time to write this letter. All of the other people are out fighting for their lives but I managed to stay in the trench to write this. I miss you guys so much and there is not much chance that I am going to see you again. So Love you guys so much and hope I will get to see you again soon 

Your Sinsley Edward 




Topic:This is my topic that I had had to do for showing a war poem with some information about why it was written and who was the author. 





Topic :This is my Anzac topic that we had to do for finding a map showing when the people at war got to the places showing on the map.




Topic:This is  Banqer a website that my school uses to save money for class party and lots other things. 


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kaede your work is great in my opinion Banqer is great as well. What is your opinion on Banqer is it good or bad?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hay Kat
    This is really good work I love the way you have put all of our ANZAC activities on here. You have put lots of detail in your captions well done. What are you saving your money up for on Banquer??
    From Elz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hay Kat
    This is really good work I love the way you have put all of our ANZAC activities on here. You have put lots of detail in your captions well done. What are you saving your money up for on Banquer??
    From Elz

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.