Friday 27 May 2016

Reflections W4 T2


 
 



 

Writing:This is my Charlotte's web activity for this week. My task was to recap a part of the book and write as if I was writing a newspaper article.  

Charlotte's web Article
In the early cold frozen  morning At Mr homer Zuckerman's barn just out of Reuther glen Lurvy the farm hand trotted along with a some warm slops to feed the pig when noticed a strange message in a spider's web it was written by an ordinary house spider. The message was  the corner above the pigs pen , The message read Some pig but what does that mean ? it was so clear and it sparkled.  Sooner the farmer and his wife arrived to have a look in  this incredible  strange message .


Mr Homer Zuckerman was so interested and sure that he had the most fabulous pig  that he went to tell the mayor about it. Know that the mayor knows he went to take a look for himself along with a hole lot of curies people.


Know everyone in the whole wide world new about Wilbur and was coming

Writing:These are some of my follow up games that I had to practice.There are also some screenshots of my scores.I learnt how to properly put comers into the right places.






 Numeracy These is my three numeracy tasks for this week.  I had to use rounding and compensating to work out some times tables.

Maths activity 1 this is my first activity on rounding and compensating. I learnt how to ex-plane my work.  


Maths activity 2 I had to work out this activity  also do a screencastify about the same question . I learnt how to use rounding and compensating to work out all sorts of questions .





1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaede, it it great to see all of your learning from the week! Next week we will turn our writing from a narrative into an article. Maybe have a look at Kiwikidsnews.co.nz to see how an article should sound.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.